Friday, August 8, 2014

Eat With A Purpose

Though nutrition is often neglected, it is CRUCIAL for your body. When I eat with a purpose I am not eating for taste, or because I am bored, I am eating to give my body the nutrients that it needs. Thanks to Herbalife and a lot of meal prep, getting the proper nutrients to fuel my body for the busy life I lead is now easier than ever! THANK YOU HERBALIFE!

.....Now peep these delicious and nutritious stuffed peppers I made today!


Ingredients:
1 bell pepper
3.5 oz ground turkey
1 cup veggies of your choice (I used kale)
curry powder

Step 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Step 2. Sautee the veggies and turkey in medium saucepan

Step 3. Stuff the peppers with veggies and turkey

Step 4. Bake the stuffed peppers for 30 minutes or until the tops are browned

Step 5. Sprinkle on a little curry powder for taste, and enjoy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment